September 13, 2011

Studio - Orchid Flower Garland

Over the labor holiday weekend, one of my good friends younger brother got married. His bride really wanted flower garlands to hang around the Gazebo they were getting married under in her wedding colors of pink, yellow, and white.

So I took a break from all the bags and jewelry and put these together for her.





I laid the flowers out in the order I wanted to put them on the strings first, and it took up almost my entire work space. Which look so pretty and delicate I couldnt resist snapping a few pictures of them.

I made the bride a cute little pouch in hand dyed natural canvas with some old crocheted lace from my grandmothers collection along the front. I also painted her wedding date on the internet back wall. I thought it went with the "Something Old, and something Blue" Theme nicely.

1 comment:

  1. Where did you get the Orchid blooms from? They are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete