January 22, 2013

Better Late Then Never




So its been a crazy whirlwind a a year:

A big move
A New job
A Big Birthday
A fairly sizable hurricane

Almost exactly a year ago, I had an interview for a new job in my favorite city in the world. I didn't get that one, and I didn't get the next one I interviewed for either… but about a month later I had another Interview, and I did get that one!

But I am ever so happy to be living and working in NYC again, even if that means my studio space is about 1/10th of the size it used to be.

It took me about 6 months to be able to get both my etsy shops mostly up and running again, but now that they both are I am working on new Spring 2013 for both the shops I can't wait to get all the new bags Ive been working on up soon. I also hope to post here a bit more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment